Saturday, October 22, 2011

Anti-gravity

Last night I was reading articles and watching video's on the subject and found that there is at least one person who thinks he has built a working device that does what Ed Leedskalnin's could do.  While he didn't say much about how it was done (says he plans to keep it a secret), he did offer some clues.  I don't necessarily believe his claim, I also have no reason to doubt.  Ed kept it a secret for some reason, so I can assume there may be serious consequeces that come with this knowledge.  If the power source is the Earth own energy and you could use it to neutralize an objects gravity, this could be used as a powerful weapon.  I would also assume that such a weapon would make nuclear weapons look like toys.  It would also be of immense benefit as this could be turned into an endlees power supply.  When I find the secret (and I will), I will share with the world.  I believe that there are more good people than bad and we will prevail in all things.

Can anyone determine a meaning for this:

7129/6105195 – key to the universe


No comments:

Post a Comment